Home fitness essentials - 4FIZJO acupressure mat
In order for the acupressure mat to be effective and its action to have a pro-health effect, several important elements of its structure must be preserved. The acupressure mat by the Polish company 4FIZJO is primarily a medical device. All the elements used are anti-allergic elements. Each rosette used to build 4FIZJO acupressure mats has 42 spikes, which is almost twice as many as in standard mats.
The cover of the mat is made of high-quality, pure cotton, the foam filling is made of polyurethane and the rosettes are made of environmentally friendly material. The cover for the mat has a comfortable handle and a ventilating tape, which ensures ventilation of the entire insert and high hygiene.
The acupressure mat will allow you to relax, and more!
The acupressure mat is made of the highest quality raw materials. This ensures safety and comfort of use. A handy bag will facilitate storage and transport of the mat. We recommend using the mat daily. The time of daily use depends on the user's level of advancement according to the guidelines - beginner 5-10 minutes, intermediate 10-20 minutes, advanced 20-40 minutes.
The mat can be used by almost everyone, but it will work best when you suffer from stress, pain in the neck, back and spine, sciatica, shoulder pain, headaches, degenerative changes in the spine, insomnia, neuralgia, poor blood circulation or muscle tension,
A simple solution to do solid physiotherapy work at home!
Begin using the mat by laying on it without clothes or with a thin layer of clothing (such as a T-shirt). Systematically increase the time the mat is used after adjusting to it. You may feel some discomfort at first. After some time of use, however, you will notice an increase in blood circulation and the effectiveness of the mat. The product can also be used by standing or sitting on it.
Benefits of using the 4FIZJO acupressure mat:
- reduction of back pain, hip pain and headaches,
- increasing blood circulation,
- muscle relaxation and improvement of sleep quality,
- providing a feeling of deep relaxation,
- reducing the feeling of fatigue,
- increasing the level of vital energy.
- Material: Spikes - ABS, Mat - Cotton,
- Mat length: 72 cm,
- Width: 42 cm,
- Number of rosettes with spikes: 240,
- Extra spiked pillow.
Contraindications to the use of an acupressure mat:
- When you suffer from a bleeding disorder (hemophilia),
- If you are taking anticoagulants (such as, for example, Clexane, Heparin),
- If you have sensitive skin and you suffer from skin ailments, which could be harmful after the use of the mat.