Revenge Quick Grips
- Revenge Quick Grips are recently the biggest revolution among the CrossFit grips. Why? The grips do not have holes for fingers, which makes training look completely different ... Learn more!
Revenge Quick Grips is a revolution that all CrossFiters have been waiting for...
Revenge is a local brand from Poland known very well to all CrossFit trainers. This company specializes in the production of equipment for people for whom training is definitely more than a hobby.
Revenge Quick Grips - what makes this unique model stand out?
This is the biggest revolution among CrossFit grips, all because of ... the lack of finger holes in the grips. Where does this change come from? Many athletes complain of "curling" grips when doing pull-ups. This is a common problem, especially if you choose the wrong size. An additional feature that speaks for Revenge Quick Grips is incredible convenience - the lack of material between the fingers is an extremely comfortable solution.
When you doing workout, the most important is time and full protection of your hands. Quick grips have both features. Their construction allows you to quickly and efficiently switch from bar to barbell and vice versa - whenever you need full protection for your hands. The material from which the grips were made is leather, ensuring durability and long life of the grips. Grips are very pleasant to the touch - they protect not only the inside of the hand, but also the wrist from cutting into the skin. The larger surface provides better and more reliable work during each workout.
An additional advantage is the lack of a buckle in the wrist fastener - a much more convenient and reliable option than its plastic and metal counterparts.
- designed and created in cooperation with competitors,
- the most comfortable grips - no material between the fingers and a cutting buckle,
- hand protection when you need it,
- increased palm protection surface,
- the design ensures a quick transition between exercises,
- material used: natural cowhide leather from Polish tanneries,
- uniform velcro closure.