The Mjollnir Gang is a local brand from Wroclaw well known to all CrossFiters - their grips are bestsellers in our store, which helped to protect many hands from unwanted skin tears and imprints. This is ideal if you are looking for support for exercises performed on the pullup bar (pull-ups, toes to bar, etc.), on rings (ring dips, ring muscle ups, etc.), and also during weightlifting sessions where a reliable grip counts.
What distinguishes this unique model? This is the biggest revolution among CrossFit grips, all thanks to ... no holes for fingers! Where does this change come from? Many athletes complain about "rolling up" grips when doing pull-ups. This is a common problem, especially if you choose the wrong size. An additional feature that speaks for TMG skins is incredible comfort - the lack of skin between the fingers is a very comfortable solution.
The material from which the skins were made is cowhide, ensuring durability and longevity of the grips. Thoose grips are very pleasant to the touch - they protect not only the palm of the hand, but also the wrist before cutting into the skin. The larger surface ensures better and more reliable work during each workout.
An additional advantage is the metal buckle in the fastener on the wrist, much more durable and more reliable than its plastic counterpart.
- designed and created in cooperation with athletes,
- the most convenient skins on the market - no skin between the fingers,
- hand protection when you need it (you wrap the skin when you do not need your hand protection),
- increased area of hand protection from the wrist base,
- design ensures a quick transition between gymnastic work and exercises, when you do not need to protect your hand,
- uniform structure of the grips ensures stabilization of the wrist, protection of the entire palm surface and durability,
- HAND-MADE produced in Poland from the highest quality cowhide
|Size||A - Length from the wrist to the beginning of the finger|
|S/M||8 - 10 cm|
|L/XL||10,5 - 12 cm|
How to choose the size of crossfit grips?
Check skin size in centimeters in the length of the hand (from the bottom edge to the beginning of the middle finger). Then adjust the measurement to the table above and choose your right size!