4FIZJO Speed Rope Standard +
- The 4FIZJO Speed Rope Standard + jumping rope is something you need to start your adventure with CrossFit. This model is perfect for training people, check it out!
Everything you need to start with - 4FIZJO Speed Rope Standard +
If you are faced with the choice of which speed rope to choose for training, make use of the help of the 4FIZJO company, which has designed a solid speed rope for people taking their first steps in CrossFit or looking for speed rope for aerobic exercises performed independently at home or during outdoor sessions.
The Speed Rope Pro is perfect for learning Double Unders. The length of the rope is 300 cm, it is easily suitable even for taller people.
What speed rope for Crossfit? There is only one answer - 4FIZJO Speed Rope Standard +
The 4FIZJO speed rope was made with great precision. What distinguishes it from products from a similar price range is the system of built-in speed ball bearings, which is a standard only in more expensive speed ropes. It is a construction of a fast-rotating bearing with additional balls at the end of the handle that increase the range of cable rotation. This technology, combined with low weight and light and contoured handles allows for more efficient jumps - without putting stress on the shoulders. If that is not enough, the speed rope has been equipped with additional, classic ABEC bearings placed in the handles, which gives the full range of 360 degrees of line rotation.
The handles of the appropriate length are additionally equipped with grooves, which increase the ergonomics of using the rope and improve the grip. Coated steel rope is a guarantee of durability regardless of the surface on which you start learning double unders. 4FIZJO Speed Rope Standard + is probably the cheapest and best-made alternative to cardio training.
Technical data of the 4FIZJO Speed Rope Standard +
- steel cord diameter: 2.5 mm (thickened diameter for better swing),
- Double bearing system: head + ABEC in handles,
- material: plastic with increased resistance,
- steel cable length: approx. 3 meters,
- adjustable cable length thanks to steel cross bolts,
- transparent cable cover to protect against abrasion,
After adjusting the length of the speed rope, cut the excess line for better swing and speed
The benefits of a speed rope:
- Strengthening the muscles of the legs, arms and chest
- Improving endurance
- Fat reduction
- Coordination improvement
- Improved condition
- Better oxygenation of the body
- Improving the blood supply to the muscle tissue