This product is available in our stores
The official bearing speed rope of longtime Rogue athlete and CrossFit legend Chris Spealler. This updated design features (4) hi-precision cartridge ball bearings and 5.25" tapered handles (16.5mm diameter) with a TPE overmold for a firm, no-slip grip. Speal can hit over 250 double-unders in 2 minutes, so any jump rope he approves of has to be optimized for top-end revolutions, with an ultra-durable 3/32" speed cable.
Version 2.0 of the Spealler SR-1S Speed Rope also includes a new look, with a dark grey coating on the cable and overmold, laser blue handles, Rogue logo badges, and an exclusive endcap featuring the Chris Spealler "7-Fire" logo.
- Exclusive speed rope of Chris Spealler (3-time Top-10 finisher at the CrossFit Games)
- 11' cables are available for taller athletes here.
- Bearings: (4) Hi-Precision Cartridge Ball Bearings per rope
- Handle Length: 122mm / 5.25"
- Handle Diameter: 16.5mm / 0.65"
- TPE overmold for superior grip
- Cable: 120" long, Grey Coated 3/32" speed cable
- Adjustment: adjustable end with a fixed swaged end
- Recommend use on rubber or nonabrasive surface
- Recommend 2.3mm - Standard speed rope cable
- Recommend the 2.3mm Adjustable Screws
- Color: Speal Blue, Cool Grey
Blue & gray