This product is available in our stores
Design of this speed rope has won over millions of loyal fans around the world. A reliable speed rope that everyone should always have with them. No matter if you are just starting your adventure with Crossfit or do it professionally. The newest version of the SPEED ROPE Session 3.0 speed rope is the answer to the higher and higher requirements of Crossfitters.
During training you will achieve record speeds and unmatched accuracy of each jump. Speed Rope Session 3.0 allows smooth skipping. The length of the cable with the addition of microfiber is 3.65 m. The model has very light metal holders, 14.5 cm long. Simple adjustment allows you to adjust the appropriate length of the cord to the height of the exerciser.
The basic features of the Session 3.0 speed rope:
- Made entirely of precisely machined aluminum, the handles have a lifetime warranty.
- A patented double axis system that allows the handles to stay on the ends of the cable and at the same time eliminate its twisting.
- Anti-friction system with Oilite bearings ensures a smooth rotation while maximizing the transfer of energy from the handle to the rope, making the most efficient jumps ever made.
- Standard execution with a transparent COATED CABLE (12 feet long). Fast and high performance is the most durable solution and will cope with a number of jump surfaces, it is great for both beginners and professionals.
- ribbed handles give a secure grip
- Supplied with a microfiber pouch for easy storage and transport.
What's new in Session 3.0?
- A completely redesigned head with beveled exit points of the cable allows for more sharp angles of the cable outlet which translates into its lower load and improved durability.
- A completely new anchor disc (replaced by a ball) for a smoother rotation in both axes and the optional addition of locking bolts (standard in the tournament edition).
- Improved sliding inside by adding an Oilite flange bearing, completely eliminating the contact of bare metal with metal for even smoother, faster rotation while maintaining the legendary control and power transmission, which are known for fast RPM jumps.