Set of Picsil Weighted Vest Plates 7,8 kg (2x 3,9 kg)
- Replacement plates for Picsil vest allows you to easily replenish the weight in the vest, depending on the workout!
Comfort and Range of movements
Picsil weight plates have been designed with comfort and full range of motion in mind. Made of cast iron, they offer an ergonomic design, adapting perfectly to the vest and torso of the person who wears it. What is your excuse now for not wearing plates in your workouts? We know you can and we know you want … Picsil makes it easy for you.
National manufacturing and functional design
Made in Spain, its laser cutting and design ensure clean and precise edges and an exact weight. The dimensions of our plates are 25.5cm x 30cm which makes them compatible with any vest on the market. Available 3 different colors with their corresponding weights
Exact weight for competitions
The combination of the vest and the plates complete the exact weight for the official Crossfit competitions. Are you a man? You will need the 2 x 8.75 LB plates on your vest to have the official Crossfit weight. Are you a woman? In this case, get the 2 plates of 5.75 LB and you can train for the official competitions. Do not forget that the price includes a pair of plates of the same weight.
- Plates are sold in pairs
- Made of high-strength cast iron
- Laser cutting to ensure there are no sharp edges and that you train in complete safety
- Three different colors for each weight: Squirrel gray, Raspberry red and Ultimate green
- Combined with the Picsil vest, it complies with the official weights for competitions (6 Kg for women and 9 Kg for men)
- Plate dimensions: 25.5 cm x 30 cm
- These plates are not ballistic plates. They are designed for fitness and exercise purposes only