Solve Labs Chaga supplementation 50 g
- Supplementation with Solve Labs Chaga, 10: 1 mushroom powder is an ideal ingredient for making mushroom coffee. It does not change the taste of coffee, without unnecessary additives and fillers, suitable for vegans and vegetarians
Chaga - Inonotus obliquus
The Chaga mushroom is also known by names such as bump or birch hub. It belongs to the bristly family (Hymenochetaceae).
Chaga is one of the most appreciated mushrooms. The inhabitants of Russia and Siberia have used the infusion of this mushroom for centuries in folk medicine. Siberian shamans describe chaga as the "mushroom of immortality" due to its properties, the Chinese as "the king of plants", while the Japanese nicknamed it "a diamond from the forest".
Drinking mushroom coffee and tea is an inseparable element of every day for us. It is a ritual that allows you to enjoy the unique properties of mushrooms in an aromatic drink. It is also a step towards health that you can easily incorporate into your daily diet. Chaga mushroom is a treasury of antioxidants that protect cells and delay the aging process of the body. As research shows, it ranks first in the ORAC scale (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity) - which is an international measure of the antioxidant effect of foods.
Why our Chaga extract?
- 10: 1 extract - concentrated form
- Natural - no unnecessary additives and fillers
- Solubility - ground into fine pollen, thanks to which it dissolves perfectly
- Packaging - convenient paper packaging or an elegant jar that you can take with you everywhere
How to use chaga - application
Recommended daily allowance: 500 mg (1 scoop) three times a day. The dietary supplement is best mixed with coffee, tea, cocktail, etc. Consume immediately after preparation. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose (3 scoops)
You can mix chaga with:
- a cocktail or a sheikh
A dietary supplement cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Maintaining a healthy lifestyle and eating a balanced diet are essential to good health. It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating women. Store out of reach of small children, in a dry and cool place.
Food weight: 50 g