Solve Labs Reishi supplementation 30 g
- Solve Labs Reishi supplementation is a 10: 1 extract that supports immunity and cardiovascular function. It is perfect when added to cocoa or tea, and will also be suitable for vegans and vegetarians
Reishi - Ganoderma Lucidum - A mushroom tonic for your body!
Reishi, also known as Ling zhi, is one of the most important mushrooms used for centuries in the Far East. Valued for its pro-health properties, including supporting the circulatory system and maintaining the body's proper immunity. * After a day full of challenges, Reishi is perfect as a relaxing evening tonic. It goes well with hot cocoa or tea.
Why is the bitter taste of the extract a sign of good quality?
The bitter taste of Reishi is associated with the presence of triterpenes - a group of aromatic compounds found in this species of mushroom. They are formed during the fruiting phase in contact with the tree on which they grow. If the extract does not have a bitter taste, it means poor quality of the raw material and no triterpenes.
Why our Reishi extract?
- 10: 1 extract - concentrated form
- Natural - no unnecessary additives and fillers
- Double extraction - hydroalcoholic extract
- Solubility - ground into fine pollen, thanks to which it dissolves perfectly
- Packaging - convenient paper packaging or an elegant jar that you can take with you everywhere
How to use Solve Labs Reishi?
Recommended daily allowance: 500 mg (1 scoop) three times a day. The dietary supplement is best mixed with coffee, tea, cocktail, etc. Consume immediately after preparation. You can mix with: cocoa, coffee, tea, cocktail or shake. A dietary supplement cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Maintaining a healthy lifestyle and eating a balanced diet are essential to good health.
It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating women. Store out of reach of small children, in a dry and cool place.