Solve Labs Chocolate - Coconut Primal Whey 500 g
- Thanks to Primal Whey supplementation you will ensure the best level of regeneration, strengthen your immune system. Whey from Solve Labs maintains dry muscle mass and also improves overall body function
Primal Whey from Solve Labs is a unique protein supplement
Created especially for athletes, consisting of amino acids such as whey proteins. Primal Whey protein is second to none thanks to the increased absorption and utilization of proteins, which are key factors in the regeneration process. The product from Solve Labs is distinguished by its composition - instead of soy lecithin, manufacturers used sunflower lecithin.
What does this mean for us, athletes?
First of all, a cleaner product - soy requires strong chemical treatment which is associated with its strong processing. A significant part of it comes from genetically modified crops - GMO. Sunflower lecithin beats its soy soy rival on its head. It naturally supports the combination of proteins and fats with water, and does not contain any allergens.
Protein from Solve Labs is also a key fuel for muscles. It reduces the acidification caused by physical shipments and allows the body to regenerate faster.
- After training and for regeneration,
- Metabolism support,
- Supporting lean muscle mass building,
- Providing 44% of the recommended daily portion of protein in one serving,
- BCAA (branched chain amino acids)
- Soy lecithin replaced with sunflower lecithin,
- Low carbohydrate and fat content.
Primal Whey from Solve Labs is one of the most complete regeneration products on the market.
OPTIMUM DOSAGE / AFTER TRAINING:
- Immediately after training
- 2 scoops + approx. A glass of water or milk
NUTRITIONAL VALUES OF THE SUPPLEMENT:
Dissolve in 200 ml of water or milk, consume immediately after preparation. It is recommended to replenish fluids while exercising. Daily protein intake by athletes should be 1.2-1.4 g protein/kg per day. "The human body can only use 30-40g of protein substances at a time."