Rogue SR-1S Spealler Speed Rope 2.0
- The official bearing speed rope of longtime Rogue athlete and CrossFit legend Chris Spealler.
The official bearing speed rope of longtime Rogue athlete and CrossFit legend Chris Spealler. This updated design features (4) hi-precision cartridge ball bearings and 5.25" tapered handles (16.5mm diameter) with a TPE overmold for a firm, no-slip grip. Speal can hit over 250 double-unders in 2 minutes, so any jump rope he approves of has to be optimized for top-end revolutions, with an ultra-durable 3/32" speed cable.
Version 2.0 of the Spealler SR-1S Speed Rope also includes a new look, with a dark grey coating on the cable and overmold, laser blue handles, Rogue logo badges, and an exclusive endcap featuring the Chris Spealler "7-Fire" logo.
- Exclusive speed rope of Chris Spealler (3-time Top-10 finisher at the CrossFit Games)
- 11' cables are available for taller athletes here.
- Bearings: (4) Hi-Precision Cartridge Ball Bearings per rope
- Handle Length: 122mm / 5.25"
- Handle Diameter: 16.5mm / 0.65"
- TPE overmold for superior grip
- Cable: 120" long, Grey Coated 3/32" speed cable
- Adjustment: adjustable end with a fixed swaged end
- Recommend use on rubber or nonabrasive surface
- Recommend 2.3mm - Standard speed rope cable
- Recommend the 2.3mm Adjustable Screws
- Color: Speal Blue, Cool Grey