RPM Training Co. Scout Speed Rope Black 3.65 m
- RPM Scout Speed Rope is a proposal for those who are looking for a heavy speed rope for training. Twice the weight of the popular Session 3.0 model, Scout is the perfect alternative to learning double unders
RPM Training Co. - is perefect equipment for Crossfit athletes.
The latest model of speed rope from RPM is the answer to a trend that increasingly appears on CrossFit, which involves the use of heavy rope. What makes Scout stand out? First of all, it is twice as heavy as the most popular Session 3.0 model. The secret of this speed rope is in a cable that fits only this model - it is responsible for the weight of the speed rope. If you compete in a competition or aspire to be Athlete - this tool will help you achieve success.
You will feel the difference from the first workout with this speed rope - especially if you want the double unders to become a challenge again :) It is also a great way to reinvent the heavy, crossfit training of CrossFit.
- The Scout model is 2x heavier than Session 3.0,
- Perfect during training focused on building efficiency,
- Perfect for both the gym / box / home, as well as in outdoor conditions,
- Reliable 100% aluminum rope skipping mechanism, supported by the quality of RPM,
- Patented "DUAL AXIS" rotation system,
- Proven sleeve drive, ensures smooth rope skipping and its maximum power transfer,
- This speed rope is the only member of the RPM family that has the option of attaching the Scout link (2x heavier than the coated one),
- Knurled hands for a better skipping rope, even during demanding workouts, where there is moisture on your hands,
- Microfibre bag for easy storage of skipping rope on CrossFit.