Enable your growing athlete’s full potential with the Rehband UD Knee Sleeve Patella Opening Jr., a patented product with innovative development
The UD Knee Sleeve Patella Opening Jr. features Rehband’s unique 4-panel neoprene construction, ensuring it offers a snug fit and provides full support for the knee joint without limiting muscle development or range of motion. The increase in blood flow and warmth generated by this premium junior brace keeps the knee safe no matter your child’s chosen activity while the compression increases muscle control and coordination. A product that is ideal for protecting developing knee muscles and joints against stress, strain, and other common performance-related injuries like Osgood-Schlatters, Patellafemoral Pain Syndrome, ACL, and meniscal tears.
• Made with SBR/ Neoprene 5mm
• Machine washable, warm; mesh delicate bag recommended
• Fits right or left knee
• Sold individually
• Protection from knee pain, over-exertion, and injuries
• Protection for younger athletes with developing bones
• Ensuring healthy blood flow, warmth, and stability for the knee
• Patented anatomical construction to fit the actual contour of young growing athletes
• Can be used for any activity and skill level
The UD Knee Sleeve Patella Opening Jr. is classified as a medical device and sold as a single unit.
MATERIAL & CARE
How to choose knee sleeve?
Keep your knee slightly bent (about 30 degrees) and measure the circumference using a flexible measuring tape, 10 cm below the kneecap.