Rehband RX Knee Sleeve Junior
- Rehband is definitely the best knee stabilizers that have been created - the Junior model is designed for young CrossFitters who start their adventure with this sport
Enable your growing athlete’s full potential with the RX Knee Sleeve Junior, a premium product with innovative development.
Rehband recognizes that child and teenage athletes today are training more intensely and competing at an earlier age, resulting in an increase in knee injuries, so we challenged our R&D team and textile engineers to create the best knee sleeve for young athletes.
The RX Knee Sleeve Junior features Rehband’s unique 4-panel neoprene construction, ensuring that it offers a snug fit and provides full support for the knee joint without limiting muscle development or range of motion. The increase in blood flow and warmth generated by this premium junior knee brace keeps the knee safe no matter what your child’s chosen activity is, while the compression increases muscle control and coordination. Gives support, compression, and warmth to the knee joint. Increases blood circulation, relieves pressure, and improves muscle coordination in the area. Provides pain relief. Strong compression for stability.
• Available in unisex sizes: S, M, L
• Made with SBR/Neoprene 5mm
• Fits right or left knee
• Sold individually
• Protection from knee pain, overexertion, and injuries
• Protection for younger athletes with developing bones
• Ensures healthy blood flow, warmth, and stability for the knee
• Anatomically constructed to fit the actual contour of growing young athletes
• Can be used for any activity and skill level
• Anterior knee pain syndrome and patellofemoral pain syndrome
• Strains, and wear-and-tear injuries
• Knee pain
• Soft tissue overload
The RX Knee Sleeve Junior is classified as a medical device.
MATERIAL & CARE
• Cover: 100% Polymide
• Foam: 70% SBR, 30% Neoprene
• Lining: 100% Polymide
• Machine washable in warm water; mesh delicate bag recommended
How to choose knee sleeve?
Keep your knee slightly bent (about 30 degrees) and measure the circumference using a flexible measuring tape, 10 cm below the kneecap.