Thor Fit Lifter 2.0 Belt Camo
- Lifter Weightlifting Belt is a lightweight alternative to the traditional leather weightlifting belt. It provides firm and stable support of the lower back and abdomen throughout squats, hang cleans and deadlifts.
Lifter Weightlifting Belt is a lightweight alternative to the traditional leather weightlifting belt. It provides firm and stable support of the lower back and abdomen throughout squats, hang cleans and deadlifts.
Lifter hook&loop design and black roller tensioning buckle allow for a fully customizable, extra-secure fit. It also makes it easy to quickly tighten or loosen the belt when switching between heavy lifting movements and bodyweight movements.
Lifter provides also natural contouring with the hips and is thinner in the front part which makes it more comfortable than other products available on the market.
A flexible foam core and tough nylon exterior give the belt a unique combination of comfort and durability.
Fields of use
functional training, weightlifting, olympic weightlifting, powerlifting
- Suited for squats, deadlifts, cleans & snatches
- Lightweight foam structure for extra comfort
- Steel roller buckle for custom fit
- Height at the back - 12,5cm, 9,5cm support strap
- Color: black
- Sizes: XS (62-74cm) S (69-82cm), M (76-90cm), L (83-98cm), XL (91-106cm).
- Waist - measure your waist between your ribs and hips.
|XS||62 - 74 cm|
|S||69 - 82 cm|
|M||76 - 90 cm|
|L||83 - 98 cm|
|XL||91 - 106 cm|
How to choose the right size Harbinger belt?
Use a tape measure, NOT your pant size, todetermine your belt size. Measure your waist between your ribs and hips (around the belly button). You can't use your pant size to determine the size of your belt.